Thursday, August 23, 2007

PAX tomorrow


I leave in 30 minutes to go to PAX. I'm really excited. I think my head is about to esplode. Did you know the convention center is going to be open Friday and Saturday till 3am? That's pretty cool. It's the biggest LAN party on the planet! I am anticipating a lot of StarCraft games going on due to the recent announcement of StarCraft 2. I am also looking forward to some good MTG games and some board games like Puerto Rico.

Also, Wil Freaking Wheaton will be there. Also a bunch of nerd bands making nerd music about nerd thins which should be pretty cool as long as it doesn't get too crowded.

I plan to be blogging throughout the expo so if you are interested in living vicariously through me, or you are stalking me, you should check out my blog every once in a while this weekend.

-Aaron

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeffrey Fredrick said...

Maybe use twitter to keep all of us Aaron stalkers up to date?

8/23/2007 04:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its been a day and no word...
Lame

8/24/2007 04:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home