Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Update on the drive-in



We went to the drive-in again recently. Here is the word on the street. Next Summer will be the earliest it could be gone, pending some due diligence of paperwork and whatnot. That's pretty good news, I thought we only had three months!

We saw the new Harry Potter movie and The Simpsons Movie I enjoyed them both a lot, and the "extended fig leaf" gag in the Simpsons will live as an immortal would as the absolute height of penis jokes.

I am also reading the new Harry Potter book. I remember I ran out of gas once and this lady picked me up and took me to get the gas. She had just bought probably the third book in the series and it was beside her in the car. She started driving really slow to talk to me about it. I thought she was a crazy cat lady for wanting to tell me about a children's book. I later learned that I was the dumb-ass for not reading it. It is the best fantasy fiction since Lord of the Rings and that is no boast. I'm almost sad to see the series come to a close.

In other news, this is the funniest thing I have seen for a while.

-Aaron

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When you read Aaron comments backwards....you get a Satanic message...

8/10/2007 05:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home