Thursday, June 28, 2007

Fur and Loathing

I would like to report that Lush Party 8 was a success! It was unbelievable how much fun we all had.

Right now I am a little stressed. Days are full of work, work, work and I am continuing my tradition of being a hermit. July 4th is coming up, I am sure that means I will have an opportunity to see my mom on her birthday. Yay!

So you might be wondering about the panda. Well here it is, a compelling question that I would like each and everyone who visits this blog to pipe up on. First, read this... Okay good. Now if you were a furry, let's say you were forced to be a furry for a day, which animal would you be? Not just your favorite animal; which animal costume would you feel attractive in? Okay, everyone leave a blog comment!

-Aaron

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rabbit, no question. Classic trickster...kinda like Tom Sawyer.

6/28/2007 04:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Forget Shinny vs. Furry...we should play "Furry Pirates"!!!

6/28/2007 04:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home