Thursday, May 24, 2007

/Sigh...



So after nearly a year of not hearing from StalkerGirl she contacted me on MySpace. I debated writing about it or not but I figured that one of two scenarios are possible: Either I am over-reacting, as she maintains, and there is no stalking going on at all ... or she has my website on her RSS reader subscriptions and checks it daily. Which leads to two possible outcomes: I hear nothing (due to her not reading it or not wanting to confirm that she reads it), or she posts a batshit crazy comment, sends an email, MySpace message or whatnot telling me she's not stalking me and just typed in the URL of my site by accident. I am taking bets right now.

So she asked me if she could put a character named 'Fendi' in her book that she is writing. I guess this is my only chance to be the protagonist in a fanfic novel and who am I to restrict free speech. So whatever. The bad side-effect was that since she has messaged me I have started having nightmares again. I had one where she was wearing Brian's skin to infiltrate a road trip with me. Then I had another one where I tried to run away but she proceeded to suffocate me with a pillow while yelling, "If I can't have you nobody will!"

Last time I heard about her a friend of mine was contacted by her and told she was living in Santa Cruz at which point I called the county office inquiring about a temporary restraining order. The county told me to call the Women's Crisis Center for information. I called the Women's Crisis Center and they hung up on me because I am male. That was a good feeling.

Well at any rate, after declining her friend request I have not heard back so hopefully this will be the last time (I'm not holding my breath).

In other news I am going to Riverside to go to Justin's graduation party. Congrats Justin on getting that degree! I am sure the party will consist of a bunch of people talking about their pets over cups of tea. Pretty tame. Yup.

-Aaron

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My vote: She is as crazy as a shit house rat and is still desperately, relentlessly, pointlessly in love with you. However, she will be hesitant to contact you again for fear of revealing herself to your loyal readers as being 110% bugfuck crazy.

5/26/2007 08:47:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ugh its not the stalking i think it is ? anyway effendi drop me a line at etlhardlines@msn.com when you have a chance or log into madoran server in wow and send Rave a tell sometime.
Suma

5/31/2007 10:39:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AAqRd6 Very good blog! Thanks!

11/02/2007 07:06:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jbhvNq actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.

11/02/2007 10:25:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job!

11/02/2007 11:17:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Magnific!

11/02/2007 12:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job!

11/02/2007 01:00:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Magnific!

11/02/2007 02:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home