Wednesday, March 07, 2007

This diet thing is rough!


So I am having trouble with it. The food is great, no reason to change that but the exercise is hard. I just don't like doing it. I feel great after I do it, so I don't know why I don't feel like I want to do it... Anyway, it is just rough. I just need to dig in and get it done.

I did run another D&D game with Ben and I'm really happy about it. The first game I ran there were a few problems. I was nervous for one, something new, understandable. I also started them with level 1 characters which ended up being a pretty close call. I might consider starting future games at level 3 or so. This game had a more coherent plot line which was very nice. The best part about it was playing at the Seabright Brewery. There is no possible way to feel nerdier than playing D&D in public. Add beer and it is like nerd-o-rama bliss.

-Aaron
258/241
Level 50

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home