Thursday, June 14, 2007

Let's do some gaming!

Lot of news coming at you in this post.

First off, my boss (recently promoted) Dan Yuen is going away to China to adopt a baby girl. In his absence I'll be all alone in support for a few weeks. To relieve the inevitable stress I might incur from this he bought me Mario Party 8 for the Wii. I have been raving about it for a while so I am ultra stoked to get it. Mike and Jackie have decided to purchase a couple Wiimotes so we can all play together. This is one of the coolest things a boss has ever done for me, thanks Dan! One would say my attraction to this game is not altogether virtuous however. One would go as far as to say it is in fact quite nefarious! You see, anything can be turned into a drinking game, but this game I am quite convinced was designed specifically with that in mind.

Rules:

4 drinks = 1 beer, 1 shot, 1 cocktail or 1 glass of wine.

1) After every mini game, whoever ends without a crown on their head drinks.
2) At the end of the full game, the winner takes 4 drinks.
3) At the end of the full game, the player in last place makes a rule that will carry into all subsequent full games (rule cannot be player specific and is limited to an outcome of 1 drink).

Our first game is this coming Saturday!

Next weekend we are playing D&D: Shinies and Furries. I have the lore for multiple plot lines mapped out and need to draw up some dungeons and such, but overall I am much more confident of the game and the direction. Very happy to be doing it.

PAX is in two months. Plane tickets and hotel rooms have been secured, time has been taken off, we are ready to rock.

In other news, the garden is doing great! Nothing is dead! Woot!

-Aaron

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No more Fuzzies. I predict Fuzzy fortunes will decline. Earthman go home, and take those Fuzzies with you.

6/18/2007 07:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home