Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Cell Phones are Not Water Resistant

I am well aware that cell phones are not water resistant, I just think that maybe they should be and I am voicing my protest by putting them through the washing machine every year or so. I also know that I should keep my phone numbers in a place other than my water vulnerability protesting mechanism, but then it wouldn't really have that meaningful oomph! So, if you are reading this it probably means I lost your phone number. If you could please email it to me at aaron@aaronrhodes.org that would be super.

-Aaron

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a cell phone go thru the wash. Once I dryed it out it worked fine minus the back light; that did not survive.

Moral of the story "men will do anything to prove they shouldn't be let near the laundry."

ME

5/31/2007 04:04:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

airs goot

6/03/2007 04:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I just got a new phone too! (Not because of the washing machine. The old one just up and died, so we got a family plan with two phones.) Now if only Verizon could give me a number to go along with my new phone, I'd be all set.

6/04/2007 08:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home