Thursday, November 17, 2005

Vegas: Day 5

Wow what a day this was. Slept in, bought tickets to see "Ka" and "Le Femme". Went to a Mexican place that made GREAT margaritas. Saw "Ka". It was really something else. There was a huge stage and it could spin around and tilt all over the place. Some great imagery and a storyline that was really neat. Just so cool. Went back for more margaritas. Saw "Le Femme". It was so-so. I didn't get the impression that the performers were having a great time and it was a bit less artistic than I was expecting. Got out of that show and decided to go to a goth club that I read about in the intertron. Got there after a pretty long cab ride and there were two people in the club. How super lame was that? Left immediately. Went to Studio 54 and it was a sausage fest. Went to Tabu and it was pretty cool. Met some German guy there and had a blast talking to him and some girls and stuff. Danced a bit, then the German guy wanted to go to a topless bar. I was pretty trashed at that point. Got there didn't spend any money besides the entrance fee. Went to the bathroom and when I got back the German guy was gone and I was afraid he was going to get lost or something but couldn't find him so I took a cab back to the hotel and passed out. One thing about Vegas, hangovers are WAY worse because of the dry weather. It is so easy to get dehydrated. Spending all of today recovering and saving money. Big news is Justin is coming to Vegas and I think Kyle is too. So Justin and I are gonna do stuff on Friday night and maybe Kyle too. That is really great because I was surprised how much less fun it is to go on adventures alone. All in all great night last night and looking forward to tomorrow.

-Aaron

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey AA-
Can you guess who this is? I wanted to know your plans/timeframe for Thanksgiving. I don't have your e-mail. It sounds like you are having a load of fun in Vegas. The whole family except Freida and David are going to be at our house, so we can party on! Bring your swim shorts, It may be hot and we have a pool!

-Luv your sister and her growing belly.

11/18/2005 09:59:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home