Sunday, November 13, 2005

Vegas: Day 1

First day, no problems on the flight. Bam, right when you walk out of the plane, slot machines!

Room is rad. The bathroom is made almost entirely of glass. Set up all my toys and stuff. Decided to go gamble a little. Blackjack spanked me and I ran away. Found the Texas Holdem tables, stayed there for the next 4 hours or so, wow that was a lot of alcohol.

Ate at the rainforest cafe. Slept for a little bit but not much, going back down to have summore fun.

No pictures, it looks like they are blocking a port I need for FTP or something, not sure what's up.

Tally is:

blackjack: -$120 (a sad, sad ten minutes)
Texas holdem: -$18 (pretty good for getting a bazillion drinks and five hours, but I could have done better if I was sober. Hah hah.)

Total: -$138

Eric and Russ I have not placed your bets yet but I will today.

-Aaron

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey man -

Sounds like fun!!! Make sure you don't exceed your gambling limit -- texas hold'em is definitely the best time for buck option..... save some dough for sushi.....

It is quite here with you in Vegas --- but I am doing my best to empty that keg -- might have to go for the red seasonal ale next.....

11/13/2005 11:59:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home