Tuesday, October 25, 2005

What happens in Vegas... was probably caused by me



So, that's right. I am going on a vacation. 7 glorious nights in Las Vegas. I am sure only good things will happen to me. List if things to do:

Quark's Bar & Restaurant (go to What is Star Trek the Experience -> Quark's): It's a Star Trek themes bar meant to resemble the promenade on Star Trek DS9.

La Femme: Boobies!

Tournament of Kings: The jousting dinner show.

Cirque Du Soleil: I don't know which one yet.

Sapphire: More boobies!

Blue Man Group: I really like this show a lot. I hope it is changed a bit from the last time I saw it. Probably has since they came out with a new album.

There are many restaurants I want to visit too, but I'll spare you the links. Do a bit of low level gambling too. Oh, and got a killer room at the MGM Grand West Wing.

Anyway, I'm really excited about that.


In other news, December 3rd is "Evening Party of the Living Dead". It will be at my house and there will be music, old black and white horror movies, candles, lots of drinks, food, dancing and everyone should try to dress as something undead. It will be the costumes that Halloween forgot. Please try to RSVP if you plan on coming, even though I know you won't (case in point, LAN party, 4 RSVPs, 25 people) but you can make it up to me by bringing something to tickle my fancy.

That's all for now folks!

-Aaron

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home