Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A Very Scary Pirate Halloween

This Halloween in an effort to create some sort of a theme while saving money, I am encouraging everyone to consider being an undead pirate this year for Halloween. We all have the costumes already, we just need to slap on some zombie colors. I will NOT be going downtown for the celebration because this just seems a little unwelcoming.

Speaking of pirates, I went to the harbor today and had to pinch myself. There is a pirate ship docked right at the mouth of the harbor! They are offering tours and it is a floating museum. Wow! When are we going everyone?!?



I forgot something that also must go. I cannot store the Rock Band set that I have. The game, bass, drums, microphone and a wireless Gibson guitar all go for $60.

If you need a list of anything of the items I am selling, please let me know. If you are unaware of how to contact me, my email address is aaron@aaronrhodes.org.

Having trouble getting a loan for the boat so far. I might have to switch to Plan B. One way or another though, I will be sailing the high seas.

-Aaron

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

aww. Is that including the guitar thing I started to decorate for you while at Pax?

10/21/2008 11:07:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How much for the soul....your soul, your soul...give it to us

-Mephastopholise

10/23/2008 06:22:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm in on the undead pirate theme. Easy, peasy.

How how do we get a keg here? Hmm? Know of anyone who has a 5-er ready to go?

-- RB

10/24/2008 11:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home