Monday, October 20, 2008

Aaron's Dream Fulfillment Liquidation Sale!



As promised, here are the items I have deemed not seaworthy and am therefore selling. I am giving first crack here for friends and family who want these things before I go to the dreaded craigslist for a whole new type of adventure.








First up, a set of stoneware serving dishes that have wrought iron stands. Very pretty, still new in the box, retail price is about $60, selling for $40.


Next is a key box. It hangs on the wall and matches the dark maroon like Bombay Company style furniture. It appears to be made of real wood and looks really classy. This is going for a donation of whatever you think it's worth.


I have an extra large fencing vest. This vest is black, sleeveless and looks like a medieval doublet. It's way cooler than the white side vests that pansy fencers use.


I have a 300 piece poker set. It has cards and dice and ... poker chips in it. If you didn't already buy one of these during the Texas Holdem fad of early 2002, now is your chance! $10 or most convincing bluff.


My beloved La-Z-Boy recliner. It is real leather, very comfortable. It retails for about $850. There is nothing wrong with it. It comes apart into two pieces for easy moving. I'm asking $400 or best offer.


Last but not least, my entire DJ CD collection. If you want to from sad panda to goth DJ in one fell swoop, this is the collection for you. Each case holds 60 or so CDs and there are about 30 more that don't fit into the cases. You get them all, rare out of print CDs, cases and all, $1200 value for $300. I'm a little too lazy to list all of the CDs but I suppose I can if someone insists on it.


I have Randall for sale as well. He refuses to fit in any closets so sadly he must go. He sells for about $3.50.


Other items that I do not have pictures for yet:

* 47" Vizio Plasma TV. Bought it about 4 years ago. Works great, HDMI, HD, 1080p, looks sweet with my XBox 360. Comparable plasma and LCD TVs go for about $1000 right now. Letting this go for $650 when I actually buy the boat. I have to entertain myself like a lubber until then.
* TiVo Series 2. It comes with an account that costs $7 a month and a network adapter so you don't need to hook it up to the phone.
* Playstation 2 with a bunch of games and two controllers. I have Final Fantasy XII (awesome), Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2, bunch of others that I could list on request. The PS2 is the tiny newest model and comes with a lot of memory cards. $200 for the whole kit and caboodle.
* Pint glasses and Belgian glasses. I have cases (not sure how many glasses exactly) of Maredsou gold rimmed Belgian beer flutes, Duval Belgian tulip glasses and Young's English pint glasses (the big 20 oz kind). Giving these away for donations.
* Brew equipment. I have a 7.5 gallon mash tun with a bottom screen, spigot and thermometer. I have a 5 and 7 gallon carboy, funnel, screens, spoon, tubes, rack tube, water lock, bungs, teabags, counter-flow wart chiller, CO2 canister, serving equipment, growlers, bottles and kegs. This is about $1500 in brewing equipment. Either hand me $600 to own all of it, or someone can offer to be a steward of this equipment which means you store and use it but I can take it back whenever I need it back.
* Keggerator. This bad boy is a refrigerator designed specifically to hold a single 15.5 gallon keg or two 5 gallon kegs. It has a metal tower with two taps on it. Bought it new for $650 and Brian replaced the cheap plastic tower with the nice metal dual tap tower. The lines need to be cleaned but other than that it's ready to serve up ice cold beer from a keg in the middle of your living room. Perfect for football season. Asking $350 for the system or an offer to steward it.
* Costuming. I have a lot of spare Renaissance, pirate and Halloween costume stuff including:
** Cardboard Tube Samurai
** Mario
** Nacho Libre
let me know if you want to rummage through the bins and fill out your costume needs. remember that if you want to come aboard my boat, you need to be wearing full pirate regalia.

That's all I can think of right now. Thanks for shopping at Aaron's Dream Fulfillment Liquidation Sale!

-Aaron

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

OMFG. You want treefitty for a Randall? A totally used Randall? That's nutty.

10/20/2008 06:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

used Randall...ewwwww. Where has he been?

10/20/2008 08:38:00 PM  
Blogger Jeffrey Fredrick said...

Totally worth $3.50, maybe even $5.50, as insurance against rum.

10/20/2008 08:57:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Honestly do you really want to know where Randall has been?

10/20/2008 09:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

$3.50? Hell, I'm yours for the price of a King Cobra, Country Club, Olde English, or Mickey's, (in that order), ..and only in forties (natch).

-- Randall

10/21/2008 07:00:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

www.aaronrhodes.org is very informative. The article is very professionally written. I enjoy reading www.aaronrhodes.org every day.
bad credit loans payday

11/25/2009 08:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home