Wednesday, September 03, 2008

PAX Day 2 & 3

Okay, so I had some trouble posting. There was too much time having fun and squeezing everything in!

More pictures can be found here.

I got to play D&D 4th edition. That was rad. We went on a neat quest. Played a bunch of games (I am installing Tabula Rasa at home now). I have SO much Schwag! The next post will be about all the schwag I collected.

Also had a great time at the party Saturday night. Got my ass kicked at Soul Calibur IV about 20 times. I have lost my touch since Street Fighter and Mortal Combat. The usual suspects were there including the honorable MC Frontalot and The Minibosses. Also a bunch of hot gothy punk-rock gamer chicks, which is braggable.

In other news, things are happening, things are moving. Maybe soon, things will be floating. More later.

-Aaron

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So how is the schwag working out that was given because of the cleavage?

9/19/2008 10:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home