Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Let's talk about games



Yesterday I picked up a game called Boom Blox for the Wii. It is really fun! We had an especially great time playing in the battle castle mode. While I admit that I am completely perplexed by what means Steven Spielberg might have had a hand in its creation, I think this game will give Mario Party 8 a run for its money as a Wii party game.

I also stumbled on a project called The Ur-Quan Masters. If you have not heard me rave about Star Control 2, consider yourself lucky. Many, many hours spent playing and re-playing this game. Now it is available as a fully functional Windows game that everyone can play! If you can get past the fact that you have to control the game with the keyboard, I guarantee that the story and game play will be worth the curve.

I am attempting to re-play Mass Effect on Insanity difficulty... It really is insane. I finished it on the difficulty one setting lower but this is nearly impossible. I heard though that you can start the game using an existing character, complete with level and items. I think I am going to give that a try.

In other news, I paid off my car and I am considering buying a home. That's pretty big news for me, but there is a lot to consider. Becoming debt free is close at hand though.

-Aaron

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeffrey Fredrick said...

Congrats on paying off the car! That's a big'un.

6/11/2008 10:42:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

man when are you going to talk about pirates

7/10/2008 09:01:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

uhhh...you going to post or what

7/27/2008 04:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home