Wednesday, September 10, 2008

LHC World Pool

In light of past debates, on this momentous day when the Large Hadron Collider near Switzerland has been powered up, I decided to start an office pool.



For some reason or another I didn't get any responses, so I am opening it up to the world! If you wish to join MY pool, donate $1 to my PayPal account HERE. Be sure to add to the notes section of the purchase which Time vs. Effect you are choosing and a charity of your choice. I will add each donation email address to the appropriate slot as I receive them (slots are not limited to one address). I have created a reminder email that will be sent to me on the pool's completion date by using Time Cave and I will divide up the pool and send the dividend to the charity of choice for each of those email addresses that are in slots that came true.

If YOU wish to create your own pool, HERE is the Excel spreadsheet that you can use around the office or on your own website. I appreciate a link back to this blog post if you use it.

-Aaron

P.S. I will not be participating in this pool myself and will not spend these donations nor retain any money past the completion date of the pool. All proceeds will be donated to the charities of the participants' choices and if any conflict or mishap occurs in that there is no charity chosen or I am unable to locate one, the remaining proceeds will be donated to Child's Play Charity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home