Thursday, September 25, 2003

Zippidy doo-da



Been a while since I have posted due to some RL (real life) drama. I have had to re-think certain measures of security about my web site due to a certain someone using it as a way to follow me around. Sort of creepy. Also if you have my phone number written down, you'll have to email me for my new phone number.

Anyway, my birthday is coming up October 1st. Yay! Mike D. is taking me and some friends out to a German restaurant which should be a blast! This weekend I am going to visit my grandparents on a dinner train which should be pretty neat. It is their 50th anniversary. Wow! After that as we know is the infamous Sparge! trip coming up the weekend of Oct 10th.

In other news, I am really looking forward to World of Warcraft and it is hard to play any other game at all. I have gotten a little bored of Star Wars Galaxies for no reason I can think of other than not many of my friends play with me there. I did pick up the .Game Boy Advance SP though, and Final Fantasy Tactics Advance. Woo hoo! The GBA SP is the best portable gaming system I have ever used. Long battery life, direct plug for recharging, backlit screen and surprisingly easy to hold and use, all in a compact package that I now routinely carry in my front pocket. FFTA is really great too because it is all turn based so you can stop pushing buttons at any time and nothing bad will happen to you in the game. One of the things about portable games is you are out and about and easily distracted I have found so this game is a boon.

Music pick: Critical Mass, Vol. 4 - This album has some great songs on it. The one I like the most right now is ASSEMBLAGE 23 - Drive. Great stuff!

Movie pick: Ran - Boy, this Akira Kurosawa guy is really good at making films. He even got me to like Shakespeare.

Game pick: Final Fantasy Tactics Advance.

Web pick: Spinnwebe - His site is a little rough to navigate, but there is some funny stuff in there.

-Aaron

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home