Friday, September 05, 2003

Very



Okay, it's confirmed. Adam got his house and I'm moving back to my beloved Santa Cruz. I'm very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very excited. Maybe one more very will help emphasize this. Just trying to say, I'm very excited. Okay, there was the last very, I think I have gotten the point across to you now... that I'm very excited. Now I've overdone it. I'm sorry. Very sorry. Okay, I'll stop now before I hit myself in the head with a mallet.

I got my sword in the mail. It is sharp. Very sharp. See? My floppy sword dream was wrong. It wasn't floppy or un-sharp, it was sharp. Very sharp. Yay! No, no, back Mr. Mallet. BAD mallet!

Now I am going to have lunch at a Japanese restaurant where they do the flippy things with the spatulas and throw fried shrimp at you and stuff. That should be fun. Whenever I go to this restaurant during lunch I always see the flippy spatula guy over by that throwy shrimp table making food for like two girls who are giggling and talking about shoes or something. The guy always looks like, "Why oh why did you girls make me put on this dumb hat and flip shrimp for just you two?" The girls however are oblivious to this and one answers a cell phone call. It's the same every time. I'm going to the throwy shrimp table with like 16 people though so I'm sure the flippy spatula guy will look much more fulfilled to be serving food to so many people. The flipped shrimp won't be wasted in the midst of a cell phone call.

Until later.

-Aaron

Update: The flippy chef was cool, I caught the shrimp, yum, yum!

-Aaron

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home