Monday, September 15, 2003

Now for a taste of things to come



Okay, first off I'd like to bring up some ideas for events that I am organizing for the near future.

First one is a trip to Knott's Scary Farm to see if we can be scarier than the monsters. Afterwards we head to Medieval Times for some dinner. So, October 25th. It'll be about $45 for the dinner (which is right across the street from KBF) and about $40 for Knott's tickets per person. For those that don't want to spring for the Medieval Times dinner there is a buffet in Knott's for about $15.

Also in the works is a goth camping trip. I don't know when or where yet but I'm planning on taking care of the details on a large group camp site and making it a weekend long event. More details on this will be available shortly.

If anyone wants to go to these events I ask that you sign up on the events board. If you have any ideas related to the events or want to help in some way, let me know there also or contact me. In particular I would like to know if anyone with vans, busses or SUVs want to go to the Goth Berry Farm event and can carpool, and I appreciate group campsite suggestions for the camping trip.

In other news, I'll be spinning tonight at The Box. See ya there!

-Aaron

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home