Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Three-hundred sixty

So there was rumor that the original Xbox 360 skew was dropping to $349 and included a HDMI port on the sly. I confirmed this rumor by purchasing one. It's really an awesome system. I am most impressed with the live service and the ease of interaction between friends and the online community. For instance, I can create a multi player game and while I am in that game, a standardized interface allows me to invite my friends to play with me. If they accept and have the game I have, it pulls them right into the game I had created. Really nice! So far I have played Crackdown, Oblivion, Settlers of Catan, Worms, Carcassone and Halo 3 on it. Reviews coming soon. ;)

I also remembered I am turning 32 on Monday so I am making a little gathering at Britania Arms, Saturday at 7PM if anyone wants to join me. Please don't worry about presents. If you must, I like things that are consumable.

The weekend after is the Bachelor Party. If you are one of the people invited to this bachelor party. That's going to be pretty exciting. Just thinking about playing miniature golf naked really makes me think I nailed the planning on this one, not to mention the Furries vs. Klingons Bowling!

Recently went to Sparge! and that was a lot of fun. The weekend before I went to the Lagunitas Skunk Beer Train with Brian and it was really a blast!

Tomorrow I am going to see 3:10 to Yuma with my Mom and Doug. It looks like the best western since Tombstone!

Four weekends from now is Jackie and Mike's wedding so all in all a super packed couple of months.

-Aaron

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! I have a completely off-topic question and I apologize for posting in your comments BUT for some reason, I couldn't see your email on the contact page. Anywho, I actually found you through Ask.com. I am making Orgazmo and Choda Boy costumes for my 2 friends and for the life of me can't figure out what type of helmet Choda Boy is wearing. Now, I know I will have to fashion something to get the "thing" on top but I've never seen a helmet like that before and it's killing me. Could you possibly help a stranger? :) Thank you!!!
Mrsfoxy76@comcast.net

9/27/2007 07:08:00 AM  
Blogger Aaron said...

Hey, no problem! My email is aaron at aaronrhodes dot org.

We used a red skateboarding helmet and cut off the back part. We used a long sheet rock screw through the top to attach the dildo. The leather harness we made with four metal rings, some black leather and rivets. The shoes were some black rub ber boots and we made the curly parts out of black vynal and glued it to the top of the toes.

The orgazmo costume was a white unitard dyed in pink Rit dye (which didn't stay in very well. Better if you can find a pink unitard). The orgazmerator was cardboard spray painted with silver and some foil and a ball glued onto the front with an eye hook screwed into it to hold on to.

We got many uses out of the costume, so great idea and good luck with it. Mail me if you have any questions. :)

-Aaron

9/27/2007 08:16:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey it is I...The Bachelor....so Furry vs Kligon Bowling...I will assume we get to pick teams with Mic being the leader of one side and Aaron "Panda-boy" Rhodes the leader of the other side?....Just one question, how do you drink in a Furry suit?

9/28/2007 08:42:00 AM  
Blogger Aaron said...

Look, you are not going to have time to drink between all of the yiffing and face biting.

9/28/2007 09:05:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, it was your birthday. That's why you were asking on my machine about the Brittania Arms as though I knew something about it. Sorry, Aaron, I had a game.

10/01/2007 08:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home