Friday, January 05, 2007

2007 Go!


Well, out with the old in with the new. As stated, there is a bit of competitive dieting going on. We shall see how this thick, steamy competition plays out. I see that Ben is somehow opting out of a multi-person wager and into a battle, mono-e-mono. I guess that is fine but it means I lose more money if I lose. I guess I better not lose. If you are wondering what my diet plan is, it is a little simpler than some I have tried in the past. This one is called simply, "Eat less you fat pig and get a little exercise!" So, I guess I will try it out eh?

This weekend I am building a couch. That's right, a couch. You ever buy a couch before? They are expensive. Not for me. I'm making one. A couch.

I have officially announced my candidacy for New Game Master. My game is running January 20th and it should be a blast ... or I'll suck. We shall see! The players will be determined by who comes to my house to roll their characters first. See how I did that? I tricked them into thinking they are winning something.

In other news, a few new fun places to visit:

- The Secret Diary of Steve Jobs "I invented the frigging iPod, have you heard of it?"
- The Dilbert Blog "There is no such thing as free will."

Funny stuff.

I finished Final Fantasy XII and it was an excellent game! I am now working on Dragon Quest VIII.

Did I mention I am making a couch this weekend?

-Aaron

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought there was to be an updated weight in this post. Signed, Pardis.

1/05/2007 05:02:00 PM  
Blogger Jordan Halls said...

So I think I may buy an exercise bike for my living room for when I am watching TV...

They have ones that are meant for gamers that have controls for PS, Xbox, Ect... Which may work out well for you. Check it out here:

http://www.lifestylesport.com/gamebike_exercise_bike.htm

I am not very good myself with going to a Gym, but I could see myself biking while I watch The Office.

If I can get a tray/table to house my laptop while I play WoW, then I will be in business.

1/05/2007 05:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home