Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Randomly Meandering



I will re-post the pirate fest posting in a few weeks, just wanted to get a few words in edgewise.

First, do you know what pain is? Pain is having a Slinky and no stairs!

I recently attended the Video Games Live concert and had a lot of fun. Here is a picture of how I decided to dress for the event. I'll leave it as an exorcise to the reader to choose which one I am.

Piccy-piccy!

Everyone wondering why I have dropped off the face of the earth. I am in the middle of a... let me say my first ever new years resolution which is to pay off all my debt. I don't think I can do it within a year but I can sure as heck try. With that comes the tendency to not go out and spend money in bars, restaurants, bungie-jumping extravaganzas, etc... So I have been spending a bit of time watching movies, playing DDR, gaming, catching a cold, etc...

I tried dating for a while. Met a nice girl, and that was great but it ended up not working out in the end. Dating is kind of expensive and it doesn't really comply with my resolution so I am currently wan to do it. I think online dating, by definition, is "trying too hard" anyway, so I think instead I am just going to endeavor to hang out with friends more often. Who knows. At least it doesn't cost $80 a pop to go to a friend's house. This message brought to you by Cynical Aaron Industries.

My friend Pardis brought up an issue with me. Apparently I have this tendency to forget things. I was shocked! So affected by her advice I found an online calendar that I am able to use to jot down events and the like so if someone asks me, "Are you busy this weekend" I can definitively say yes or no. How convenient!

I am so happy about the weather. I love the rain and wouldn't really mind if it rained like this all the time. I hear people complain about it. My response is, "At least nobody is complaining about a drought!" It occurs to me that there are very few instances during a year when everyone will say, "What nice weather we are having!" Usually someone is unhappy with the sun or the atmosphere in some way. Just another way it is impossible to make everyone happy.

6 weeks to Sparge. I think I'll go, kick back, relax, have a hundred beers.

Until then...

-Aaron

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home