Wednesday, July 23, 2003

Oh, the boots... (Backlog July 14 2003)

Back from Ren Faire today. The boots. Oooooh. The boots. I still need to break those puppies in it seems, but you know what they say, what doesn't kill you usually involves prolonged, excruciating pain so I'll be looking forward to that in the coming week. At Ren Faire I learned a few things:

1) A 12 pack of beer causes Mike D to get "allergies". Poor guy. If I wasn't laughing so hard I'd honestly feel sorry for him.
2) Mead is strong.
3) The foreword momentum of an inebriated peasant hurtling a hammer at a chicken can in fact send said peasant flying over a hay bail.
Now on to other details. Sign worked great, weather was good enough, little hot, got sunburned, don't like Mike's sun block so I'll bring my own next time, Dad is coming next weekend, Mike won't be there to supervise so we plan on really irritating the neighboring nobles and slandering his name about with much gusto. Also, Brian hawks the booth better than I, but his boots also do not feel like bear traps, further testing may find a correlation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home