Wednesday, July 23, 2003

Welcome! (Backlog July 09 2003)

Welcome to my new page. I'm basically planning on ranting and spewing random thoughts here and linking any pictures I come across, writing, things I like, etc... you know, the same ol weblog type thing you've seen a hundred times before, only with me instead of them.

Here is the Image of the day:



This is from a game called EverQuest that I've been playing for the last 4 years. 4 years?!? Yeah, any game that can hold your attention for that long deserves some respect. Lately I haven’t had much time for it and there are other games coming up on the horizon that may give EQ a run for it's money. Looking at Star Wars Galaxies and Worlds of Warcraft.

Music pick of the week: Rob Dougan "Furious Angels"Just amazing really. You will recognize his song "Clubbed to Death" from The Matrix.

Movie pick of the week: "Equilibrium"Got horrible critic reviews but excellent viewer reviews. In general I think critics are 90% rating on peer/career pressure and job boredom and I generally only read reviews to get a gist of a movie's genre and plot. If you want an honest critic, check out The Self Made Critic.

Game pick of the week: Warcraft III: Frozen ThroneLost a lot of sleep last night playing this. I think if Blizzard just made 1 player strategy scenarios at a solid rate of 1 per day I would pay them $20 a month for it.

Web link of the week: Life of RileyGood web comic. I suggest reading through the archives if you like anime style stuff. Mostly I read it for Jone who is absolutely hot. Okay, yeah, yeah, I'm wierd, I am sexually attracted to a cartoon character. Well guess what folks, she's a whole lot less hassle than real girls. This comic is made by the guys at Clan BOB which is a gaming group based in Florida. I think the whole thing is great really, gives me ideas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home