Monday, November 16, 2009

My latest obsessions

My latest obsessions include watching TV series' that I once avoided but now seek out because I have exhausted the Netflix library. This currently includes Smallville, Hercules, Sliders, Survivor and a few other odds and ends. Ones that I have finished in this way are Always Sunny in Philadelphia, SeaQuest, 30 Rock, Big Bang Theory and a few others that I cannot remember at the moment. Fun!

Now, THIS is something that I have been obsessing over as well. Thanks to Wil Wheaton for pointing this talent out to me. She made a CD that I am probably going to buy, also I see this girl going on to do great things.

Yesterday I went sailing with my neighbors on their Catalina 30. It was great to be on a boat where I am not the one who has to pay attention. It was also neat to check out their cool boat. So much room! I think I want to move up soon.

-Aaron

1 Comments:

Anonymous Tabernacle This said...

You have boat envy! :)

11/17/2009 11:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home