Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Cozumel: The Ugly

And now the final chapter to the Cozumel trip.

As far as I can tell, the people in Mexico that make road signs are a bunch of pranksters. They have rarely failed at representing some sort of hazard with an image that brings to mind naughty bits. For your enjoyment, here they are:





If any of you have ever read THIS post, then I am sure you are aware of my fascination with blowholes. I will let these pictures tell the whole tale...









I went full blowhole. You never go full blowhole.

And now the grand finale. Our first night there, we admittedly drank way too much. There are some bits that Jordan and I don't remember, but we DO remember this:



That's all for now folks!

-Aaron

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

man....so much is hazy from that trip

-Mike

8/13/2009 09:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home