Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Pictures

I have some pictures to share. First, come take a look at my latest sailing trips HERE!

I also took a picture of a manhole cover.



Notice there are little crosses all over it. My question is, are the crosses to keep the vampires out of the sewers?

Now, I need some pictures from you. I was inspired by Spinnwebe's "Left Nipple Collection" and a picture of Brian's left nipple that he sent me one day. I would like to associate a picture of as many left nipples in my phone contact list as I can. So, if you could please email me a picture of your left nipple and your phone number, each time you call me I will be greeted on my iPhone with a full-sized image of your food-dispensing or vestigial valve depending on your gender. I am asking for your phone number because I recently borked up my phone contact list with an ill-fated iTunes sync. As an example, I have provided a picture of my left nipple that you can use in your phone if you would like!



Thanks all and have a great day!

-Aaron

1 Comments:

Anonymous A Bad Jew said...

That manhole cover would not stop Jewish vampires.

4/24/2009 06:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home