Thursday, April 16, 2009

Out of the weeds

Forgive me blogsphere for I have procrastinated. It has been two months since my last post.

Work has been busy lately, compounded by a new gaming group that I have joined and of course the always addictive World of Warcraft.

Things that have happened in the last two months:

- I went to a conference in Vegas
- I have gone sailing a few times
- Brian got engaged
- The Donegans moved into their new house
- Randall and Vince are about to have their baby daughter
- I filed my taxes

All very exciting, except for that last bit. At least I am a little happier about where my money is going this year.

Pirate Fest
is coming up (July 17th) as well as Ren Faire (Sept 12th) and PAX (Sept 4th).

On a final note, there was an article written about me in a local online news site called The Cournalist. Let me preface this article by saying that it were me crew that were tipping too much grog, not I. We had a perfectly fine time of herding cats and filling me sails with wind. I would like to thank Graham, Daniel, Dowdy and Jordan for being a merry crew.

-Aaron

2 Comments:

Blogger Jordan Halls said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4/16/2009 10:55:00 PM  
Blogger Jordan Halls said...

That is right you scallywagger, now get me some more rum!

4/16/2009 10:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home