Friday, November 21, 2008

Transition

Today is my last day at Falafel Software. From there it is off into the wild blue yonder. Of course it is a scary thing I am doing but I think it will be well worth it in the end.

I attended a party at NextSpace in full pirate regalia. I thought it was a good idea to make a good first impression. Nothing breaks the ice like full pirate regalia. I talked to many people there. Discussions ranged from what I do for a living to re-enacting naval battles in Monterey Bay.

Today my mom is coming to visit. I'm ordering Italian food from Lillian's and we'll have dinner on the boat. Neat!

-Aaron

1 Comments:

Blogger Mark Dowdy said...

Well, transition or not, some things stay the same: Found a new copy of "The Donegan Song." You can check it out at Dowdtalk.com. (I'd post a link, but Blogger blows.)

11/21/2008 03:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home