Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Employed!



That's right, the rumors are true! I am now working at Agitar with Jeff Fredrick, who I used to work with at OpenAvenue. I'm learning Java which is really neat and I'm understanding their software really quickly. It's a little bit of a commute, but not too bad. They have free coffee and sodas and they have free catered lunches every day! Everyone there is really nice too, and the atmosphere is neat. Instead of cubicles they all sit at a circle of tables so everyone can always communicate with any other person right there. I really like it so far and it feels GREAT to be employed.

In other news, I learned to tie my own shoelaces. But seriously, what a load off my shoulders.

-Aaron

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home