Thursday, April 29, 2004

Mieeen as well face it I'm addicted to Sparge!



So it's that time of the year again where the men and women of the secret homebrewing subculture shamble off into the forest clad in loud Hawaiian shirts to cause permanent damage to their minds and bodies. This is Sparge! I will be one of those honored by this sacred ceremony. This year Brian is going as well as our new inductee Jordan. Will Justin be there even though I forgot to send him email because I suck? We shall see.

In other news, things are starting to take shape in the direction of our business idea. Whoa, yeah, I said it. Could you even imagine that? Owning a business? We'll be keeping the specifics fairly quiet until further developments but stay tuned for more.

Well, I'll have to cut this one short as I still need to purchase some water guns and a Slip-n-Slide(tm). Until next time...

-Aaron

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home